Newport Waspies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newport Waspies

Speedway

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reputations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanya
Grand Prix Star
tanya

Female
Number of posts : 5628
Team : Newport Wasps
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Waspies
Roll Dice: 1

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Okay lets put this one to bed and put it here in forum information.

Reputations on this forum tend to be for positive or negative comments. It is a personal choice by each member.

If a person agrees with a posting then they give it a + vote and as you would imagine if they disagree with the posting then the member reading could give a - voting.

Also reputations need to be earned, and as this is a members only forum then some members I know are suspicious that posters are and others are reading other peoples names.

So going back to +/- it is a personal preference by any member who wants to push the button.
Back to top Go down
tanya
Grand Prix Star
tanya

Female

Waspies

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 am

After the need to bring in stricter measures to protect the reputation of this board. These are the members who have been 'banned'.

Madirish - for continually running the board down
clarkhorder - for a -23 reputation
Back to top Go down
heather
Grand Prix Star
heather

Female
Number of posts : 444
Favourite Rider : Frankie Smart
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:25 pm

just read the childish comments madirish has made against tanya on the bsf. how pathetic is he!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
tanya
Grand Prix Star
tanya

Female

Waspies

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:39 pm

I think it's showing him up in a bad light that's why I haven't justified it with a reply.

I'm sure if I made a complaint to the administrator on the board then he could find himself on trouble there too.
Back to top Go down
wasplee
Second String
wasplee

Male
Number of posts : 151
Favourite Rider : Charlie"there is a God" Gjedde
Team : Newport
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Waspies
Roll Dice: 5

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey Tan only if they can decipher his posts... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanya
Grand Prix Star
tanya

Female

Waspies

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Just to say it's not right that I've banned another two yesterday. It was only one, so where the other one came from I do not know.

I had stated that if reputations were more than -10 then action would be taken and I left the members on long enough so I knew they had read the messages about this situation.

Whilst it isn't nice to ban people from something which should be for everyone these regulations were brought in to safe guard this forum. And I believe that Madirish was giving us all a bad reputation which would of ultimately caused more trouble. Hopefully now we can post without fear of being told we are causing bad vibes.

Also now there are other outlets to discuss Newport Speedway, the Official Forum and Facebook, then it is not such a great hardship not being able to post on here. This after all is a closed community group which very few people actually belong to.

May I reitterate to anyone who feels that posts are unfair towards Newport Speedway please inform me and I will look into them. I would hate for anyone to feel unwelcome going to the track just because of something which has or hasn't been said on an internet forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reputations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations   Reputations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reputations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Newport Waspies :: Team News :: Forum information-
Jump to: